[mythtv-users] troubles with xmltv and mythfilldatabase

Nezar Nielsen nezar.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:02:26 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 01:35:08 +0200, Michael Messner wrote:
> do I really need the frequencies and so on also? I don't have a TV
> card!

I don't think you *need* the frequencies if you have no use for them,

> Now I've some input in my mysql table, the channel name and the
> xmltv ID but:
> Updating icons for sourceid: 1
> Unknown xmltv channel identifier: C1.orf.at

And you did put C1.orf.at as the XMLTV-id for the channel?
As someone else said, you'll get this kind of error for each channel
that you haven't set up in the channel-list, but this doesn't
specifically say that you don't get ANY program data stored at all,
just not for the channels it's complaining about.

--
Mvh. Nezar Nielsen
http://fez.dk