[mythtv-users] myth video settings

Yan-Fa Li yanfali at best.com
Mon Nov 1 21:42:49 UTC 2004

Neato!

John, I really like that solution because it scales so much better.
However my security paranoia tells me that's a potentially huge gaping
security hole since you just take and execute an arbitrary string.

So I take it you put each of the video files in it's own sub directory
on your server or do you sort everything by aspect ratio ?

Many Thanks

Yan