[mythtv-users] Please unsub users from borganism.com

Shawn Asmussen shawn.asmussen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 20:53:57 UTC 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:05:36 -0800, Jarod Wilson <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:

> I'm surprised to hear Google hits on my messages. I'll have to dust off my
> gmail account. As it happens, I'm *still* getting message after message from
> the borg. I guess it may be time for some dev-nulling...

I don't even know if it still hits on your messages. Once I marked all
of the mythtv messages that it had classified as spam, and told it
that they weren't spam it stopped classifying any mythtv messages as
spam at all. I'm guessing that my feedback adjusted a bayesian filter
or something like that. (Just a guess) Now I never see any mythtv
messages get classified as spam. At any rate, it was only a couple of
messages from you out of several hundred messages on the list that
showed up as spam, so most of your posts to the list made it through
ok, unlike all of them which seem to be bouncing off of this other
place.

Shawn Asmussen