[mythtv-users] OT: Zap2it Labs Email

Eric Joe sysop at tje1.com
Mon Nov 1 19:25:55 UTC 2004

> Could be... although they don't make it a secret of saying that they use
> Zap2It for the guide data.  In fact they say if there is a problem to
> contact
> them so they can either resolve the problem or contact zap2it themselves.
> So....
>
> Either:
> 1) They don't feel they are violating the zap2it agreement
> 2) Are actually paying for it
>
> I dunno... we should definitely hunt down and burn someone as a witch (or
> at
> least flog)

Well whatever the reason, whats happens if this particular company causes
the MythTV community to lose their zap2it listings? I for one will be
ticked. Its amazing how greed always manages to screw up a good thing.

And in other thoughts, why did zap2it assume everyone knew who they were
talking about? I had no clue.

Eric