[mythtv-users] OT: Zap2it Labs Email

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Mon Nov 1 18:40:40 UTC 2004

Could be... although they don't make it a secret of saying that they use
Zap2It for the guide data.  In fact they say if there is a problem to contact
them so they can either resolve the problem or contact zap2it themselves.
So....

Either:
1) They don't feel they are violating the zap2it agreement
2) Are actually paying for it

I dunno... we should definitely hunt down and burn someone as a witch (or at
least flog)