[mythtv-users] Please unsub users from borganism.com

Shawn Asmussen shawn.asmussen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 16:41:08 UTC 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:45:08 -0500, Joseph A. Caputo
<jcaputo1 at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Monday 01 November 2004 04:42, Craig Tinson wrote:
>

> > Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > >Someone has a really crappy mail filter that is bouncing message
> > > after message to me that I sent to the mailing list, somehow
> > > thinking it is spam. Can we unsubscribe this buffoon? I can't be
> > > the only one who is getting spammed up by them...
> > >

> heh... hey Jarod, I'll bet it's *because* your messages have a GPG sig
> that it's being tagged... they'll let anyone be a mail admin these
> days :-)

Don't know if the GPG sig has anything to do with it, but I think that
there IS something about your messages that triggers spam filters.
When I first setup my gmail account, I found that a few of the mythtv
emails that I got there were flagged as spam by google. There were
maybe 3 or 4 messages, and I remember that at least two of those were
from you. I don't know if it's something in your sig, or something
else, but you might want to look into it. As far as the bounce
messages go though, you're absolutely right. Bounce messages for spam
are just moronic.

Shawn Asmussen