[mythtv-users] Australian HOWTO?

mary wright mwright at taz-devil.dyndns.org
Mon Nov 1 10:25:40 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 20:50, Geoff O'Callaghan wrote:

Hi

 I have a vision Plus dvbt card with a standard backend setup of amd xp
2500 512 meg of ram and about 800gb of hdd space with most of that
tooken up by divx's

I used this guide to setup

I installed mandrake 10 because it worked and installed all the hardware
out of the can

http://users.bigpond.net.au/GympieElectronicService/mythtvHowTo/HTML/mythtv.html
but instead of compiling I setup thac's for the mythbackend it installs
everything

additional info I got from here
http://forums.dvbowners.com/index.php?showtopic=1346
on setting up the dvb card

I hope that helps ... I think something has really gone wrong with the
time on my system the frontend which is a xbox is displaying shows from
a hour behind .whilst the guide data in mythweb is a hour ahead :-\

I hope that helps