[mythtv-users] Please help me get X running again on PVR350 tvout

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Mon Nov 1 04:06:57 UTC 2004

On Sunday 31 October 2004 19:08, Evan Burrows wrote:
> Is SSH enabled by default on an FC2 install or do I have to start it.

It is enabled by default.

> I tried to connect from my apple powerbook to my myth box via SSH with
> the following command:
>
> $ ssh -l mythtv 192.168.0.101
> ssh: connect to host 192.168.0.101 port 22: Connection refused
>
> What do i need to do to get this connection to work?

Not sure, it should just work, unless you enabled the firewall. I'd suggest
hooking the box up to a monitor and boot into run-level 3 to circumvent the
ivtv driver loading, make your xorg.conf changes there and double-check on
whether sshd is actually running and if you've got the firewall enabled.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...