[mythtv-users] question about ff/rew

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 01:48:51 UTC 2004

David Whyte wrote:

>When I was in the UK, you used to get a little thing in the corner of
>the picture when a commercial was coming on.  That was good because
>you sent someone to put the kettle on so it was warm when the actual
>adverts were on.
>
>Now I am in Australia, and they just jump straight to adverts, which
>leaves you wandering when Tony the Tiger joined the cast of
>Neighbours!!!
>
>Dave - Absolutely no relvance at all!!!

yeah.. I remember that.. was a little black and white square thing in
the top right.. I still see that occasionally and the wife thinks I'm
psychic when I tell her to put the kettle on.. "okies.. can wait 10
seconds then.." then she looks at me all wierd .. "how's you know when
its coming on?" .. and I look all smug.. I might let her in on the
secret one of these days... maybe.. lol