[mythtv-users] MythWeb doesn't remember theme when changed from default

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Mon Nov 1 00:03:21 UTC 2004

I've been doing a lot of work with MythWeb - which is awesome, by the
way. So much so, that I created my own theme that I want to be my
system's default. However, Mythweb seems to store the setting for the
default theme in a cookie (or something). If I go to another computer
after changing the Mythweb theme, it defaults to the original one. Is
there any way to make mythweb default to my custom theme permanently?