[mythtv-users] Dual NTSC/ATSC Setup

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Mon May 31 23:11:10 EDT 2004

Any reason why you think you will have problems with this setup?

I'm using a PVR-250 & pcHDTV.

-- Daniel

On Mon, 31 May 2004, David A. Greene wrote:

]Hi,
]
]I have a pcHDTV card and a WinTV Theater in the same backend/frontend
]box. Eventually I am hoping to setup an Xbox or similarly cheap
]additional frontend.  I was hoping the new version of Myth would
]support a dual ATSC/NTSC setup but apparently it does not.  Is there
]any way to get such a setup working?  I can get HDTV over the air and
]NTSC through cable.  Digital Cable is not an option due to price and
]also what appears to be the lack of DVB capture card support in Linux.
]
]Running two indepent backends is not an option unless they can somehow
]share information about scheduling, etc.
]
]Anyone have such a setup working or ideas on how to make it a reality?
]
]Thanks!
]
]                                      -Dave
]