[mythtv-users] MythTV - Weird problems in Recording Priorities

Richie Crews rcrews at intercall.com
Mon May 31 17:35:22 EDT 2004

I have a few shows I've canceled in my recording priorities due to the fact
that mythtv can not do "record new episodes only" and they seem to be
lingering around in my priority listing. For example here is a viewing of my
listing.

Good Eats +10

Good Eats - "Grill Seekers" +10

Aqua Teen HungerForce - "PDA" +4

Aqua Teen HungerForce - "Bad Replicante" +4

Aqua Teen HungerForce  +4

Even if I go into the menu selection for the priority and tell it not to
record these weird shows that I've canceled from recording they still will
not go away. Is this a default behavior or am I seeing something weird?