[mythtv-users] What are all the % replacment tokens for mythvideo

Warren Roberts warren at roberts.name
Mon May 31 13:55:05 EDT 2004

I'm trying to play a directory that contains vobs.  I have tried a command
with ./*.vob and this works from the command line but not in mythvideo.
I'm pretty sure that I need access to the directory path. There is a %s
token but I haven't been able to find out if there are more tokens that
can be used.  Could someone point me to the right documentation for this
or let me know what the replacement tokens are?

BTW: are these tokens the same over all the myth plugins?

Thanx
Warren