[mythtv-users] chanid off by +1 in 'recorded' and -1 in 'programs'

Stephen Mathezer mathezer at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 11:30:42 EDT 2004

I upgraded from 0.13 to 0.15 on the weekend and started using Data
Direct. I'm running Debian, so the upgrade was just an apt-get install.
Everything is working well after the update, except that the chanid is
off by 1 for all recordings.

The chanid in the 'channels' table is correct, but it is incorrect in
the 'program' table, where it is one lower than it should be for any
given program. When I record programs, the chanid part of the filename
and the chanid in the 'recorded' table are both one too high.

Beyond being annoying, this has caused some confusion for previously
scheduled recordings and recording history.

Any suggestions what is causing this and how to fix it?

thanks

-Steve