[mythtv-users] mythgame docs - call to arms

Myth myth at umich2.com
Mon May 31 01:09:40 EDT 2004

I am trying to build docs for MythGame as they seem to be lacking. For
the moment I have them posted at
http://mythtv.info/moin.cgi/MythGameHowTo until they are complete enough
to be included Jarod's guide and mythtv.org.
I know some of you hate wikis, so feel free to email me
changes/additions and I will add them.
I need help with:
-Setup screenshots for all systems and using MAME image downloader
-NES games are not given friendly names and categories despite nes.crc file
-Stella games do not have friendly names
-Exiting games without using keyboard (
-Setup for Odyssey2, SNES, PC Games (I don't use them)
-Stella volume is too loud and does not change using -volume switch
-Fill in other holes, fix my errors, etc.

Any help is much appreciated!