[mythtv-users] DataDirect & mythtv-0.14

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Sun May 30 17:12:43 EDT 2004

I have a quick question.  Will DataDirect work with mythtv-0.14?  Based on
the list discussions, I'm assuming that it won't, but I wanted to
double-check before upgrading to 0.15.

My mythbox has been working flawlessly for the past several months until
tv_grab_na started failing.  I'd hate to upgrade my mythbox if there's an
alternate solution to this broken tv_grab_na problem.  I have this gut
feeling that I'll break something since I haven't tinker with my custom
setup in a while.

-Rob

As seen on bash.org:
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there
should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't
we just take the safety labels off of everything and let
the problem solve itself?