[mythtv-users] Problem with guide info not showing after upgrade to .15

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Sun May 30 13:18:22 EDT 2004

I completed my upgrade to .15 (via ATrpms) a couple days ago, but seem to be
having a problem with the guide (both onscreen and in Mythweb). If you pull
up the program guide, it says unknown for all the programs. However, if you
select and change to a channel, the banner shows the correct program
information. All of my recordings are still recording as they should be as
well. So I know the guide data is there (the status page shows I have 12
days worth, but it also states 'mythfilldatabase ran, but did not insert any
new data into the Guide. This can indicate a potential grabber failure' even
though I know it has to be working). Anyone else seen this, or have any
suggestions to fix it? The only other problem I was experiencing was the
missing 'php_sessions' directory for Mythweb, but that was easily fixed.
Nate Thompson