[mythtv-users] Problem with mythfilldatabase (newbie) from france

Peter Valdemar Morch swp5jhu02 at sneakemail.com
Sun May 30 08:40:43 EDT 2004

eric tanguy eric.tanguy-at-physique.univ-nantes.fr |Lists| wrote:
> When i try to refill the mythdatabase i got a lot of errors like this :
> DB Error (program insert):
<snip>
> Duplicate entry '1038-20040519232500' for key 1
<snip>
> The first fill in was without problem.
> What could be the problem ?
> Thanxes

I get these errors too. I don't think there really is a problem. When we
run the grabber, we get programs for the next 7 days. Tomorrow, we run
it again, for the next 7 days. 6 of these days will be identical, and
will contain identical programming. So when we try to insert programs
for those 6 days, there will be real duplicate entries. But it doesn't
matter, because the programs are inserted already.

(I *think* this is what is happening. I get the same errors but have no
other problems so I just ignore them.)

Peter

--
Peter Valdemar Mørch