[mythtv-users] Xv and blue screen with ATI 9200.

McIne mcine at luukku.com
Sun May 30 02:50:32 EDT 2004

Cool thanks, I tried to do this directly to config file, but apparently did
ont succeed 8).
This saves me loads of trouble while trying to figure out howto get xine and
mythtv
work together.

Still happens that after I have used xine mythtv live tv or recordings show
black screen
and sound comes clearly. I am having some problems when installing gatos
drivers,
but maybe those will work after I get them installed ..

- McIne -