[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV 0.15 - Backend doesn't autoshutdown anymore - SOLUTION

Krunoslav Pisacic k.pisacic at vip.hr
Sat May 29 17:38:38 EDT 2004

I had same problem. Looking at the code (schedule.cpp) - i belive that
"Pre-shutdown Check Command" is now mandatory. If left empty you end up
with function CheckShutdownServer returning false and canceling
shutdown. I don't know if this is bug or a feature.

Anyway, workaround is that you put "exit 0" (no quotes) in "Pre-shutdown
Check Command" in mythtvsetup. After that it is working for me.

Br,

k.