[mythtv-users] wget error running datadirect setup in 0.15

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Sat May 29 13:32:20 EDT 2004

The docs say something about needing wget 1.9 (or some version ending in a
nine... I think it was 1.9)

Probably want to check that first...

--

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

Wisdom does not mean knowledge but experiential understanding. Wisdom helps
you to change radically your habits and perceptions, as you discover the
constantly changing, interconnected nature of the whole of existence.
-Martine Batchelor, "Meditation For Life"