[mythtv-users] 0.15 and PVR-250 only recording a few sec

mythtv_user mythtv_user at lambdaaccess.com
Sat May 29 11:31:48 EDT 2004

A bit more info --
when it dies I see
Spurious 8259A interrupt: IRQ7
ivtv: giving up waiting for DMA pending to clear

in /etc/log/messages

looks like a few others on this list and the ivtv list have seen this
issue, but I didn't see any solutions posted (especially in the case
where cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg works)
I tried dissabling usb, parallel port, serial ports, and ethernet in the
bios
That didn't seem to help.