[mythtv-users] Gentoo compiling .15?

Todd Chisholm todd at oddjob.utias.utoronto.ca
Fri May 28 20:25:51 EDT 2004

Hi All,

At risk of wandering in way over my head, I've tried to using the .14
ebuild to make the new .15 version, but just renaming and search and
replacing 14 with 15.  As you may have guessed, it didn't work.  The
reason:

videoout_directfb.cpp: In member function `virtual bool
   VideoOutputDirectfb::Init(int, int, float, long unsigned int, int,
int, int,
   int, long unsigned int)':
videoout_directfb.cpp:340: `DSCAPS_DOUBLE' undeclared (first use this
function)

Any guesses?  I'm a bit desperate to get it compiled, so that I can use
the new zap2it direct.

Thanks,