[mythtv-users] Issues with Priorities?

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Fri May 28 20:16:25 EDT 2004

>>>>> David Engel writes:

d> On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 10:22:12AM -0400, Fred Damstra wrote:
>> Could this also cause duplicates to be recorded?  My box isn't doing a
>> good job of skipping shows it's already recorded.

d> No.  Double check the duplicate settings on your recording rules.  If
d> they look OK, check your program guide data to see if the subtitles
d> and descriptions are subtly different or the programid is generic (end
d> in "0000").

        Yeah, the DataDirect listings have episode descriptions that
are longer and more detailed than the those of the old zap2it listings
so the match against the oldrecorded description doesn't work.  I'm
not complaining, though.  DataDirect has so many more advantages.
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.