[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 2, Mandrake Official or FC1?

Luke Macfarlan lukeineurope at aol.com
Fri May 28 19:45:05 EDT 2004

I just finished getting familiar with a mythbox based around FC1 this
past weekend.  I noticed a few things have happened in the last ten
days or so:

(1) no longer need to use xmltv due to...
(2) a new version of mythtv
(3) Fedora Core 2 and Mandrake 10 official are out

I was wondering if FC2 or Mandrake 10 are ready for Prime Time with
mythtv, or if I should stick to the well-known and well-documented FC1
guide that Jarod has put up over at wilsonnet... let me know what you
all think...

I'm looking for stability here... that's the name of the game.

Antec Aria
Soyo K7VME
AMD 1600+
256MB PC2100