[mythtv-users] I can see the Title Bar in Myth .15

Douglas Hitchcock fastfashin at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 10:24:47 EDT 2004

Ever sine I upgraded to Myth .15, the title bar is visible the whole
time, in the menu and when I start watching tv.  It wasn't in .14, and
actually I downgraded to .14 and started it up and it still worked
normal (well, it didn't WORK work, cause the setup was all changed to
.15) but when the frontend started it was full screen...

If this was widespread though I figured I'd seen someone post on it...
so I guess I must have screwed something up... I know I screwed my fonts
too somehow, now everything is hideous, so I might be wiping and
starting fresh soon anyway.

I use Gentoo and fluxbox is the window manager.