[mythtv-users] mythweb movie listings: no matches found

Mike Jasper e394td at comcast.net
Fri May 28 09:46:41 EDT 2004

On 5/28/2004 1:31 AM, Bruce Markey wrote:

> Mike Jasper wrote:
>
>> I often use mythweb to browse movie listings.  Been running CVS for a
>> while, and when I clicked the Movies link, I got "No matches found."
>> I upgraded to 0.15 tonight, and hopefully clicked the Movies link, but
>> had the same result.  Is this a bug or is something wrong at my end?
>

> This shouldn't be a problem if you are using the internal
> grabber for DataDirect and you have the 0.15 release and not
> CVS from a few weeks ago.

Bruce, that was it.  I did mythtvsetup and mythfilldatabase right
*before* upgrading to Axel's new rpms last night.  Boneheaded move.

> I assume by "comcast.net" that you are in the US but if you
> are in another country and using XMLTV or another grabber
> then it would be a different issue.
>
> If you are in the US and signed up for DataDirect, make sure
> in "setup" you are using the "North America (DataDirect)" for
> your Video Sources and not trying to force using XMLTV's
> tv_grab_na_dd .
> mysql> select category_type from program where programid like 'MV%';
> +---------------+
> | category_type |
> +---------------+
> | movie         |
> | movie         |
> | movie         |
> | movie         |
> | movie         |
>
> If this returns 0 lines then you are not using the internal
> grabber. If it returns hundreds of lines but they are all
> blank instead of "movie" then you are using a version that is
> more than a couple weeks old.

Everything's good now, thanks a lot for the help.

mysql> select title, category_type from program where programid like 'MV%';
| title    | category_type |
| High Fidelity         | movie         |
| High Fidelity         | movie         |
| Armageddon            | movie         |
| Romeo Must Die        | movie         |
| Romeo Must Die        | movie         |
| Here on Earth         | movie         |

--Mike