[mythtv-users] BBC Radio 7 stuttering

Rob Willett rob.mythtv at robertwillett.com
Fri May 28 04:38:09 EDT 2004

Mark,

Thank's very much for your reply. I thought I was going mad...I've been looking
around for weeks to find the solution but nothing seemed to come up.

I think you're right on the bitrate difference.

>From what you're saying it appears that we can't listen to Radio 7 live on
mythtv. Is this the view of anybody else, can they listen to Radio 7 live, if so
how do they do it?

I use xine to play videos so might look at mplayer. It's a little bit of
hotch-potch though.

Rob.