[mythtv-users] streaming videos via mythweb

Mike Jasper e394td at comcast.net
Fri May 28 03:22:22 EDT 2004

Chris, sorry to bombard you with mythweb questions tonight :-)

I was just playing with the new video.php page and noticed that when I
click on a title it's trying to load this sort of URL:

   http://x.y.z/mythweb/videos/Movies%2FBest%20in%20Show.mpg

This won't load - just gives a Not Found error.  The URL is fine - I
already made a symbolic link to point "videos" to my video directory
(NFS share).  The spaces aren't the problem, it's the escaped slash.  If
I replace the %2F with /, it works great.  I tried this in Firefox 0.8
and IE 6.

Thanks,
--Mike