[mythtv-users] .15 (CVS) performance problems

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Thu May 27 20:30:37 EDT 2004

J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

> Tony Maro wrote:
>
>> MythVideo:  Browse Videos doesn't work... won't change from first
>> video and it's not a filter problem.  Video List works fine.
>

> Did you miss the bottom-left part of the screen?

So who moved my cheese? ;-)

Okay, but did anyone notice what happens when you press LEFT?  This is
what really made me instantly think bug: open videos, press left and it
_sometimes_ would change to another video, and the total number of
videos (1 of 35) _might_ change (1 of 34) pressing RIGHT afterwards
would switch back to the first video.

-Tony