[mythtv-users] Upgrade to .15 problems.

Matthew Daubenspeck matt at oddprocess.org
Thu May 27 19:46:34 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 06:37:14PM -0400, Bill Chmura wrote:

> Okay, so I am not alone here...
>
> This was my dumb mistake too.... In the log file it actually tells you what is
> wrong if you check it.
>
> Basically, you need to go back into setup and link the videosource with the
> datadirect source...  When you cleared the info, it took out the setting.  I
> can't remember the names, but basically you need to say that the video from
> this card is using this source...  Poke around in there and you will find it.
>
> All of your recording stuff will appear after you change that.

Doh. I knew I would miss a step. That did bring back the ability to add
new recordings, but any of the old recordings are still there, but not
associated with an actual channel. The times are still correct however.

That's not a big deal to me, I just recreated all of the schedules and
it seems to be working. Thanks!

--
  Matthew Daubenspeck
  http://www.oddprocess.org