[mythtv-users] Luck with PVR-350 card and video out?

Andy Long aslong at uark.edu
Thu May 27 09:08:07 EDT 2004

I'm a linux newbie about to build my first mythbox.  I've read mixed reviews
on the success of getting the PVR-350 to work for video out.  Can anyone
relate their experiences or reccomendations on this?  Does it work well?  Is
the video-out quality good when compared to, say, an Nvidia Geforce 4?  I'm
planning on using either Fedora Core 1 or Core 2 (no great affinity to
either right now, so if one would be better than the other for this card,
i'd be happy to use it).

Thanks.