[mythtv-users] Can't change channels - noobie question

Don Brown myth at donbrown.ca
Wed May 26 23:32:21 EDT 2004

Okay.  I've installed KnoppMyth R4V3.  I have PVR350.

I've setup up data direct and it loads the channels fine.  My schedule is
great!

I can watch any channel I want, so long as it's channel 4.  I can record any
channel I want, but it's channel 4's feed that I record.

While watching TV, up/down arrow certainly bring up the info on the show
being shown on the other channels, but nothing I can do actually causes it
to change.

My mythfrontend runs as user mythtv, which is in groups mythtv and video.
the /dev/vid* are all owned by root:video and have permission cr2-cr----

Any ideas where I should turn next?
Don B.