[mythtv-users] Is the GUI slow for everyone or just for me?

Peter Sebastian Masny ps-list at masny.dk
Wed May 26 15:02:18 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 25 May 2004 04:46 pm, t+mythtv wrote:
> I'm wondering, how responsive is the mythtv gui for most people?
Everything is pretty smooth for me (even deleting files on my ext3 partition),
but the EPG is slow.  Bringing up the EPG takes about 5 sec and stalls video
capture is the process.  I cannot imagine how the database queries and table
rendering could take so long on a 2100+ athlon.

Maybe this is streamlined in the upcoming (mythical?) 0.15 release?  (Sorry
about the cheesy pun)

Peter