[mythtv-users] Dependancy conflicts with "apt-get installmythtv-suite"

JCraig Central_digital at comcast.net
Tue May 25 21:19:13 EDT 2004

Thanks Scott, I tried that and came up with a new error...

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  freeglut hicolor-icon-theme jasper kdeaddons kdenetwork koffice libmad
  mathml-fonts openslp themer wv2
The following packages will be upgraded
  arts gtk+ gtk2 kdeaddons kdebase kdelibs kdenetwork koffice qt
  redhat-artwork
  freeglut hicolor-icon-theme jasper kde libmad mathml-fonts openslp themer
  wv2
10 upgraded, 9 newly installed, 0 removed and 30 not upgraded.
Need to get 4134kB/75.4MB of archives.
After unpacking 6959kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Abort.

Any ideas on that one?