[mythtv-users] Which nVidia drivers?

match at ece.utah.edu match at ece.utah.edu
Tue May 25 17:27:55 EDT 2004

OK, I know that driver version 4363 is the recommended version because it does
interlaced video pretty well. But I don't need this feature for my  CRT projector, which
is the only display used. I'm wondering if one of the other later driver versions might
be a better choice for me, and more specifically, is there a list somewhere that
catalogs the strengths and weaknesses of the various available versions?

I'm using an MX-440 card if that makes any difference, only the VGA out, and I'm
running FC1 with Axels packages ala Jarod's guide.

    Marvin