Subject: [mythtv-users] Multi-Select?

Maarten mythtv at
Tue May 25 15:40:15 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 25 May 2004 21:05, Paul Kidwell wrote:
> [...]

Mmm... wow.  That is an eyeopener for me. I honestly did not know that,
obviously, boredom is only developed at a later date / age. :-)
Or maybe it isn't...  I myself do not ever get tired of watching "the Usual
Suspects" for the twentieth time, nor re-runs of old Columbos and alike.
But most people I know only like watching a movie once or maybe twice.

I'm not a coder - far from it- but maybe snippets can be re-used from the
mythmusic codebase since -I must assume- that one incorporates playlists.

Linux: Because rebooting is for adding hardware.