[mythtv-users] Sound problems

Matthew Mead mkmead at hoodnet.net
Mon May 24 18:08:35 EDT 2004

Ok,

After doing some digging.. reading old posts and trying everything I could think of I need some help.

I have my video card line out going into my sound cards line in.

I have alsa drivers loaded and can view video just fine. I am however unable to hear anything at all from mythtv.

It seems like the encoding/playback isn't going..

Any suggestions on to where I should be looking next to fix this..

Else the only way for me to get any kind of sound is to unmute the line in in my mixer but then its off by 2 secs (sync)

I'm sure I'm just missing something small here.

Thanks,

Matt