[mythtv-users] New features in CVS 0.15

Bruce Smith mythtv at reddog.org
Mon May 24 17:49:18 EDT 2004

> > Here is a very small picture showing a portion of mythweb with the dup:
> > http://www.reddog.org/dup.jpg
>
> Mythweb? D'oh! I've been talking about the EPG in mythfrontend.

I thought the EPG was doing it too, but I looked again and the EGP is
correct now.  Sorry about that!

BTW, all my modifications to callsign were magically gone this morning.
mythfilldatabase w/dd must have reset them.  (I'm not complaining :)

> Still, the scheduler on your master backend works the same way
> even if you use the web interface. Therefore, you can choose
> a show from either WWMT and the scheduler should choose the
> appropriate available input.

And it appears to be working too.  The shows I programmed back in 0.14,
now show up in http://backend:6544/ spread across both of my encoders.
Looking good!  Thanks again!   :-)

 - BS