[mythtv-users] Make errors on mythepg

Info info at digitalcoresolutions.com
Mon May 24 11:10:48 EDT 2004

All,

I'm trying to build myth from the CVS (first run at this).  I've been
hung up on a make error that leaves a bunch of 'Qt' messages.

I get a series of Qstring, etc. errors claiming undefined reference (in
libmyth-0.15.so) to 'Qxxxxx'.

I tried a make -d > myfile.txt to get some more info on the error...but
alias, I can't put my finger on it.

I'm running Mandrake 9.2 and I just updated my QT's and cleaned up my
CVS tree, downloaded myth again and tried to remake.

Any advice on this would be great...I'm itching to try the DataDirect
instead of the xmltv!

--
Adam Corley
President