[mythtv-users] Script after recording

Steven White swhite at dmsfast.net
Sat May 22 17:58:03 EDT 2004

My MythTV setup is wired through an A/V receiver with the S-Video going
into my PVR-350.  I like being able to route various video sources to
the box with the receiver.  The only problem with my setup is that the
A/V receiver needs to be on for the S-Video signal to be present at the
MythTV box.  I have modified the changechannel script for my DSS
receiver to turn on my receiver and mute the speaker audio via RS232
from the second com port on the mythtv box (the 1st one is attached to
the DSS receiver).  What I'd really like is to be able to fire off a
script after a scheduled recording is finished.  This would allow me to
send the "off" command to my receiver so that it doesn't have to on all
the time.  Is there an easy way to do this?