[mythtv-users] Strange audio when ripping DVD

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Sat May 22 11:11:11 EDT 2004

Hello all.  I haven't had any problems with MythTV for a while so this
ones got me.  I got a DVD (S.W.A.T if you must know) and I would like to
add it to my online collection.  The problem is that when I try and rip
it I get both the regular 5.1 audio and the directors comentary.  When I
play the dvd in the machine it works fine (it only plays the 5.1 audio
track) but ripping it gives me both tracks.  I've never had this problem
before with other DVD's so I'm wondering if its just this one.

Stephen