[mythtv-users] rpm => cvs: lircrc question

Travis travs at wsor.net
Sat May 22 03:02:56 EDT 2004

My apologies if this is a repost, Dan pointed out to me my previous message
may have been buried due a mistake I had made.

I just finished moving from the ATrpm's to cvs build of myth.  The howto's
were very helpful and my only problem is my lirc events don't seem to be
getting to the frontend.  I'm still using the rpm version of lirc and the
appropriate kernel modules.

$ /usr/bin/irw   captures buttons fine, ivtv is loaded and I can record
fine.  I'm still using Jarod's grey pvr-250 lircrc file located at ~/.mythtv
and sym-linked to ~/.lircrc.

I'm not sure how to proceed.  Thanks for your time.

-- Travis Osterman