[mythtv-users] zap2it pages empty: no information

Lance Simmons lance at lsimmons.net
Sat May 22 00:56:48 EDT 2004

* J. Donavan Stanley <jdonavan at jdonavan.net> [040521 16:59]:
> Lance Simmons wrote:
>
> >Is there some documentation on how to make non-CVS MythTV work with
> >tv_grab_na_dd?
>
> No because the CVS version doesn't use tv_grab_na.  XMLTV is history for
> North American MythTV users.

tv_grab_na doesn't work any more.  Is there any documentation on how to
update my listings, I don't care how, using a non-CVS verion of MythTV?

Because tv_grab_na_dd has replaced tv_grab_na in xmltv, I figured this
might be the way to go, but what I really care about is getting current
listings without moving to CVS.

Isn't anyone else facing this problem?

--
Lance Simmons