[mythtv-users] Feature request. MythVideo folder browser.

Martin Saldert martin at krelab.se
Fri May 21 06:23:32 EDT 2004

Hi all.

Im not sure on were to send feature requests so i start here.

I have a small problem with the MythVideo GUI.
Its a pain to use folders.
And sins most movies are split in two files and my Seinfeld eps are
sorted in season folders i need this feature to work.

What i want:
A "folder" browser much like the MythGallery browser.
A pic in the folder displayed on the folder and the folder name printed
underneath.

Have a look at:
http://myhtpc.net/images/screens/large/small_video1.jpg

Thats exactly what i want.

The folder browser in MythVideo today is hard to use with the remote and
its hard to find what you are looking for.

/DonLKSAB