[mythtv-users] Cant compile cvs - version from 20.05.2004

Mikhail D'Vane mikhaildvane at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 03:39:56 EDT 2004

Sorry, Doug.  I tried many things to get past this error, but I was
unable to overcome it.  In the end, I just reverted back to pre-vsync
patch (in vsync.c only), so I could get past the trouble spot.

I don't really know what was wrong.  I'm not an expert on OpenGL
and the associated libraries by any means, but I did ensure that
the appropriate header files were available (via a link) in
/usr/include/GL.  (I even grep'ed through them to see that the
unresolved subroutines were called out.)

I saw from your post about the vsync patch in the dev forum that
you're using a relatively recent version of the Nvidia drivers (5336).
I'm still using 4363 (recommended by Jarrod's guide).  Any chance
this might be the culprit?

Mik