[mythtv-users] Failed to get TV listings

Grant Clement Burtis burtisgr at msu.edu
Thu May 20 21:54:45 EDT 2004

Hello!
I live in the USA and I've been running MythTV for the last month now and it
has been fantastic. It simply is an amazing program. My problem is that I
just moved from college and decided to just wipe clean my MythTV Box and
start anew. I know it sounds stupid, but I purchased a larger hard drive and
thought a new clean install would be best. I had no problems with the system
at my previous location, but now when I try to fill the myth database I get
the following error

zap2it page format looks okay, but no programs found ( no available data yet
? ) unretry-able error reading schedule for 2004-5-21 for station 2 WBBM

The error repeats for every channel and everyday that it tries to pull. My
question is are these errors caused by an improper config on my system or
just a problem with the listings? I would appreciate any help or insight
into solving the problem. Thank you for your time.

Grant Burtis
burtisgr at msu.edu