[mythtv-users] Newbie mythfilldatabase issues

Curtis Spencer thorin at gmail.com
Thu May 20 20:03:29 EDT 2004

When I run mythfilldatabase, I get the following output.

Refreshing Tomorrow's data
----------------- Start of XMLTV output -----------------
using config file /root/.mythtv/PA.xmltv

checking provider information for postal/zip code 94306, be patient..
double checking channel information, be patient..
writing listings to /tmp/mythW0lF7h
zap2it page format looks okay, but no programs found (no available data yet ?)
unretry-able error reading schedule for 2004-5-21 for station 2 KTVU
zap2it page format looks okay, but no programs found (no available data yet ?)
unretry-able error reading schedule for 2004-5-21 for station 3 KNTV

>From the past posts in this mailing list regarding this type of error
it seemed time skew was to blame but I am running ntp and my time is
spot on.

I was able to run it a few nights ago, and it filled my db up to the
26th, but every subsequent run after that has failed.  Should I try to
regenerate something.  I am using gentoo and I upgraded my XMLTV to
the ~x86 masked version which is 0.5.32.  My mythtv version is
.14-r1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Curtis