[mythtv-users] Sound volume, digital output , and remote when viewing DVD

McIne mcine at luukku.com
Thu May 20 10:29:02 EDT 2004

Hey,

Got this thing working and it works mutch better than windows softwares.
I used Jarods guide and I have fedora core 1 and pvr250.

Got few problems tho ..

Why is the volume so low, it is much louder in windows and I got all
alsamixers
bars at maximum? Is there anyway to change that?

How can I enable digital output on my intel8x0 (intel 865 motherboard)?

what is the best way to enable remote control in mplayer. would like to use
it when viewing dvd?

I will google this, when I have more time, but if anyone could tell me, you
would
save me a ton of surfing 8)

- McIne -