[mythtv-users] Mailing list and a Wiki... and a dessert topping

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Wed May 19 19:15:09 EDT 2004

David wrote:
> You're right.
>
> Bruce - sorry - I was a bit, err, emotional?
>
> I offer my apologies.

Apology accepted.

I was speaking sincerely from observation of dozens of previous
situations. My regret is that I did chose to quote you. If you
saw that as a personal attack against you, then I also apologize.

If you take that line out, you will see that this is about the
behavior of many people besides yourself and only applies to
you in the 'if the shoe fits' sense. My intent was to make the
general point and address it to a broader audience. It was not
intended to focus solely on you.

--  bjm